To use your Lightroom Presets, must have Lightroom Mobile App installed on your phone. If your downloads are in a Zip File format, you will also need the Zip Viewer App installed on your phone!
The presets will be emailed to the email address you indicated at checkout. In the email, you will see a zip file containing your presets or a link to the website to download the presets individually.
If installing via the ZIP FILE:
- Verify you have the Zip Viewer and Lightroom Mobile Apps on your smart phone. Select the zip file, then select “import with Zip Viewer”.
- It will take you to Zip Viewer APP where you will see the name of the preset you purchased. Click on it and it will unzip it. Then Export the file and save to photos, or copy to Lightroom. This will create a DNG file (the file type for the preset). Then follow instructions below for a DNG file below.
If installing via the DNG FILES from the link:
- Verify you have the Lightroom App installed on your phone and have your account set up before moving on to step 2.
- Open the email you received after your purchase. Click the link to access your files. This will open up the internet app. Click download, then follow the link to open in Lightroom. Take note of the file you are downloading. You will need it to save the file.
- Once the DNG image is uploaded to your Lightroom Mobile App, tap on the three dots (…) located in the top right corner of your screen. Click “Create Preset” and enter the name of the preset. Under “preset group” select “create new preset group. Name the group “TMP Presets”. The preset is now saved to the preset group “TMP Presets” on your app.
- Repeat this for each preset.
- Once your presets are saved, select the photo you wish to edit. (You may need to import photos into the Lightroom app, if they don’t automatically appear.
- Once your photo is open, scroll through the icons at the bottom of the edit screen to the “presets” icon.
- Make sure the “TMP Presets” group is selected. Select the preset you just saved and click the checkmark.
- Make adjustments to the lighting, as needed, then click the box with an arrow pointing up [^] at the top of the screen, and select “export to photos” This will export it to your photos.
- You’re finished! Enjoy those beautiful photos! Use #TanaMathewsPresets so I can see your beautiful photos!
- These mobile presets are for Adobe Lightroom Mobile only. No subscription is needed.
- Presets work differently on every photo depending on lighting, colors, and contrast.
- Because lighting conditions vary, you will may need to tweak the presets a bit when using them. This easily done by adjusting the light/exposure.
- If you do not receive an email containing the DNG or Zip files, check your junk/spam/promotion folder. The email will be sent to the address you entered at checkout.
- These presets are versatile so they can be tweaked to work with any photo.
- No Lightroom subscription is needed to use these mobile presets!
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of the product, presets cannot be returned, there are no refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
Email: [email protected]